We have a brand new roof and siding...for free! What a blessing from God to provide this for us. We have had many door to door sales people asking to give estimates. One day I took someone up on getting a free estimate, there was no sales pitch and I didn't even have to be home at the time. They said I had storm damage from hail and that insurance would pay for it. I was very skeptical about it, but I knew there had been some bad hail storms in the past 3 yrs we have lived here. After everything was said and done, it was 100% free! Rachel loved watching the trucks outside our house for 2 days. It was very loud, but she even took her afternoon nap in the midst of everything. We love having peace about our roof, as it was aging quickly and needed to be replaced in the next year or so.
turkey rice soup.
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment